article 13 Reg. EU 679/2016
We wish to inform you that EU Reg. 679/2016 (and Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 as subsequently amended and supplemented, solely to the extent that it is consistent with Reg. EU 679/2016) deals with the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data. In accordance with the regulation, your data will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner, safeguarding your privacy and the confidential nature of your data and guaranteeing the ability to exercise your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 EU Reg. no. 679/2016, we provide you with the following information:
- The identity of the Data Controller and its contact details and, when applicable, of its representative;
The data controller is:
Registered office: ZOLA PREDOSA (BO), VIA ENRICO MATTEI no. 1, ZIP code 40069
Economic Administrative Index (REA) no.: BO – 484037
Tax code: 03007721206
VAT number: 03007721206
Tel. +39 051 6186322
Fax +39 051 6186310
Certified e-mail email@example.com
The data controller operates in the European Union and is not therefore obliged to designate a representative.
- Contact details of data protection officer, when applicable;
The data controller does not carry out processing operations that fall within the scope of the obligation to designate a “Data Protection Officer” as described in articles 37-38-39 and taking into account article 97 of Regulation EU 2016/679.
- Purposes of the processing of personal data and the legal basis for processing;
Data are processed for the following purpose:
- To satisfy your request to subscribe to our periodic newsletter.
The legal basis for processing relates to the provisions contained in art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) of Reg. EU 679/2016, as the data subject has given his or her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- To satisfy your request to subscribe to our periodic newsletter.
- When processing is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter f), the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party;
We inform you that the processing of data is not based on the suppositions described in art. 6, paragraph 1, letter f), as it is not necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest by the data controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
- Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data;
Your personal data will be processed by subjects who have been specifically instructed by the data controller to act as data processors (if appointed) and/or by anyone acting under their authority and/or that of the data controller who has access to personal data (Directors/Members/ employees of the data controller); these subjects will process your data only when necessary to pursue the purposes for which they were furnished and solely in the performance of the tasks assigned to them by the data controller, undertaking to handle only the data necessary to perform the tasks in question and to carry out only those operations necessary for this to be achieved.
In addition, data may be transferred to the following categories of recipient:
- Operator of business website platform.
- Where applicable, the fact that the data controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organisation and whether recognition of adequacy has been given by the European Commission, or in the case of transfers referred to in 46 or 47, or article 49, second paragraph, reference to the appropriate or suitable safeguards and the means by which a copy of such data can be obtained or where they have been made available.
The data controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organisation.
In addition to the information already provided, the data controller also gives you the following information necessary to guarantee that data are processed in a manner that is accurate and transparent:
- The period for which the personal data will be stored or, if such information is not available, the criteria used to determine that period;Your data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes; they will be immediately erased if the data subject withdraws his/her consent.
- The existence of the right on the part of the data subject to request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of data concerning him/her or to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability;
You may, at any time, exercise the following rights envisaged in Reg. EU 679/2016 against the data controller, contacting the company at the address/number indicated under point a) of this statement:
- Data subject’s right of access (article 15 of Reg. EU 679/2016).
- Right to rectification (article 16 of Reg. EU 679/2016).
- Right to erasure - «right to be forgotten» (article 17 of Reg. EU 679/2016).
- Right to restriction of processing (article 18 of Reg. EU 679/2016).
- Right to object (article 21 of Reg. EU 679/2016).
- Right to data portability (article 20 of Reg. EU 679/2016).
- When processing is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before its withdrawal;You may exercise the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent given to the Data Controller without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before its withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
Whenever you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes this Regulation, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (article 77 of Reg. EU 679/2016).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, and whether the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failure to provide such data;
The provision of data in the manner described is necessary in order to satisfy your request to subscribe to our periodic newsletter and is closely connected to normal company operations; failure to furnish data could therefore prevent us from satisfying your request to subscribe to our periodic newsletter (in particular, with regard to the “mandatory fields” included in the information collection form).
- The existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, referred to in article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 and, at least in those cases, meaningful information regarding the logic involved, as well as the significance and the likely consequences of such processing for the data subject.
The data controller informs you that your data will not be made the subject of any automated decision-making process, including profiling, referred to in article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of Reg. EU 679/2016.
The full text of the articles from EU Reg. no. 679/2016 relating to your rights (articles 15 to 22 inclusive) can be consulted at the following link found on the website of the Italian Data Protection Supervisor:
or, alternatively, you can ask for a copy from the data controller.
Finally, the data controller informs you that should the company intend to process personal data further for a purpose other than that for which they were collected, it undertakes, before proceeding with any such processing operations, to provide you with all the relevant information relating to the intended purpose and any other relevant information, as referred to in article 13 of Reg. EU 679/2016, paragraph 2.
Last Update 11 February 2020