Structure in wood. Doors and panels covered of brushed stainless steel black nickel lacquered, with decorative outlines and fixing studs in antique brass. Alternative finishes:
- satin stainless steel natural and frieze with antique brass stud;
- steel with satin lacquer polished bronze frieze and antiqued brass stud;
- RAL 9005 lacquered wood with decorative studs and antique brass;
-pearl “Ostrica” lacquered wood with decorative studs and antique brass;
- RAL 7047 lacquered wood with decorative studs and satin chrome brass.
Handles in antique brass. Plinth corners in antique brass. Complementary metalware in antique brass. Wine unit door in glass.
Wine cellar cupboard is composed as following:
- side columns with shelves in glass, internal LED lightings and hamper-drawers;
- central column set with cellar for wines with different temperature control in the three zones and sliding bottle carrier in beech wood.